In a month experience in Mumbai, living in Mumbai is not less than watching a TV serial. People in Mumbai say ‘There are many cities in the world that people go for work, meet their family member, travel etc. but none of them is comparable to Aamchi Mumbai‘. Be it a beggar or elite, everyone here has a unique lifestyle. This differentiates it from any other city in the world. You can find anything and everything here depending upon your pocket size.
Time is the most important thing people care about here. People here have a busy lifestyle. In case you are new to this city, and not able to cope up with its speed, don’t worry. The Mumbai ‘local’ will teach you how to be punctual every day. Yes, it is difficult and sometimes, damn frustrating to board the locals but you will get habituated with the crowd with time. But travelling in the Mumbai locals is a unique experience altogether.
Just because it is a busy city doesn’t mean it has no place to hang around. There are plenty of destinations where you can spend quality time with your friends, family or your soul mate. You can enjoy most of these places spending nothing or in sometimes, a few bucks.
Some of the Hangout destinations in Mumbai are:
- Marine drive
- One of the top attraction in Mumbai Girgaum Chowpatty is also known as Marine drive Chowpatty
- The largest park in Mumbai Shivaji Park and it has a long history
- Bandra-Worli sea link, the place where people love to go for walk
- Juhu beach
- Powai lake-The oldest artificial lake
- Sanjay Gandhi national park
- Water kingdom and Essel world- the entertainment park in Mumbai
- Manori beach
- Carter road, Bandra
- Alibaug- A great view of Arabian sea
- Global Vipassana Pagoda
- Kanheri caves